1. Happy end of the year!!! I hope all of you have a sweeter 2017. I look forward to writing with you and learning with you and laughing at you, I mean with you, and seeing you all grow and change into your best selves.
2. I am full of anxiety – we close on our home in less than 30 days and there’s so much to do! Moving is #3 on the list of human stressors but truly it is my #1. We bought a big house with enough room to grow and grow and grow (in BABIES!) without having to upgrade the space. We will have a lot of empty rooms for awhile – shopping for furniture is literally the worst thing I’ve ever done. Mom is going to help me paint and oh my gosh, we have to buy a refrigerator. It’s too much.
3. Our cafeteria at work is being remodeled and we got new chairs that are lifegreen colored. (Lifegreen is the name of Regions’ trademarked green) They’re big enough for two – actually, there’s three in the pic below! My girl Ana is expecting and I’m so excited for her and that good lookin’ embryo.
4. I used to host my film reviews blog on Tumblr but I moved it to wordpress this week. I feel I’ve moved on from the community there. It’s been years and I’ve met some really neat people (and really mean people) and I just don’t have the same passion for it. We had a good run, Tumblr. Ps- check out Tiny Film Reviews for non professional film reviews based on emotional response and serious introspection!!
5. Lastly, my husband looks like Liam Hemsworth. This was recently realized.