We’re down to single digits y’all. 9 days until we close and move into our HOUSE. I’m anxious. This is the worst.
I was going to pack A LOT today but here’s what I did instead
1. I made Belgian waffles. Jordan is adamant about pronouncing waffle like raffle because fuck the English language, am I right?
2. I took a shower. Shaved my bod.
3. I had a mini photo shoot with myself.
4. I took a salt bath and regretted not buying a house near the ocean.
5. I listened to BROODS all day. Had L.A.F. on repeat for about 3 hours.
6. I thought about joining a gym. Haha yeah right
7. I cried because I’m not pregnant. Then cried because that would stress me out even more.
8. I stole two newspapers from my neighbor to have more newspaper to wrap the FIVE MILLION pieces of drinkware we have somehow accumulated.
9. I pondered heavily whether or not we should paint the living / dining area silver gray or creamy white because I just realized I am going to be losing the best photo wall in existence.
10. I wondered if Jordan would be up for minimalism. Has he seen that documentary?
11. I sang Happy Birthday to Lin-Manuel Miranda.
12. I went to Chick Fil A.
13. I watched Futurama.
14. I revived my Tumblr under a pseudonym.
Jordan kept checking on me and my progress and eventually decided to take the rest of the day off because I needed serious assistance. I’m not complaining. I’m also not packing.